Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Assignment 1

This is how I cropped my original to use for my banner
Original 

The top left collage is the first collage I did.  I scanned it and  resized it and just took a portion of it in PS to make it the correct size according to the directions and that is banner on the bottom.The digital replication copy I did in Illustrator  is the one on top of  it.  I was really confused as I have never used PS or AI before and all the tools are new to me so I kept using the wrong one and something went wrong then I finally went to the lab and took my time and had some help from Linley and finally got the hang of it. Hopefully I can remember everything for the next project. It was confusing but fun!


3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Colors work very well together. Did you do this with shapes, or were you practicing with the pen tool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, the more practice you have, the easier it'll be. If you have the time on your hands, try to get access to a computer with Photoshop and/or Illustrator on it and just mess around with everything to see what it can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job - just what I wanted thanks
    angela

    ReplyDelete